I was so humbled to hear that I had been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award. I mean, really, I’m just a little ol’ lady, with a big dream, who loves to write (and blog) in my spare time. I was even more honored, and greatly encouraged, by the words of the phenomenal lady that nominated me.
She is an Airforce vet (so she already has a special place in my heart). Even more, she is probably one of the strongest women I know. Her blog is appropriately named The Crafty Lady in Combat Boots and trust me…you have got to check her out! She is very real and has a little bit of something for everyone.
So, in order to accept the award, you must:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the ‘One Lovely Blog’ logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Facts about Lil’ Ol’ Me:
1. I am extremely detail-oriented. (Like it is scary how many times I double and triple check things, even emails, before sending or saying it is finished.)
2. I speak two languages fluently and would like to learn a third.
3. I am an awesome singer. (Okay, that may be more of an opinion than a fact…should I let you decide?)
4. I have never been to Disney World but I always dream of going someday. (You know, not because I’m a big kid or anything. Just to see what all the hype is about.)
5. I have already cast the person that would play me if and when I ever get the privilege of having a documentary made of my life. (Is that too much?)
6. My primary love language is tied: Quality Time and Acts of Service. (Good to know, right?)
7. If I could have any super power in the world I would choose to have either: the ability to fly or telepathy. (Yeah, I’m still working on that one…)
My 7 nominees are…